Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Family Pet Needs a Home - Euthanasia Pending


ALERT! Anyone in the Houston, Texas area who can foster or give a home to this dog, please contact me.


I do not have a lot of background information about why the family can no longer keep their dog, but she is a good family dog and whatever the circumstances, she needs help immediately.  If she is not found a home or foster, she will be euthanized (and soon).

The family are friends of a friend and she contacted me to try and help her find this sweet dog a home.  She is a Blue Heeler/Ridgeback mix, spayed, house trained, sweet, and energetic.

Please let me know immediately if you are able to take her. A foster home will definitely be welcomed. Email me at action@k9pac.org.


Thank you,

Melis

No comments:

Post a Comment